Our 999 model Ultraflex Wiper Blades possess exclusive technology, helping to clear your windshield of rain, dust, dirt and snow. The blades are easy to fit on your Nissan Navara D22 1997 – 2015. Design by acatana Australia.
These Wipers are perfect for:
- Nissan Navara D22 1997 – 2015
This Set includes blade sizes:
- Front Driver: 19" / 475mm
- Front Passenger: 19" / 475mm
Wiper Blades benefits:
- Premium natural rubber compound ensures long life
- High performance wind spoiler for reduced drag and noise
- Ultimate technology for enhanced windscreen protection
- Flexible beam blades adapt to windshields of any shape and curvature
- Precision asymmetrical blades guarantee smooth performance in any weather
Windshield wiper replacement is easy with our twin pack bundles that include popular driver and passenger side length combinations. acatana blades are precision engineered to provide excellent performance in all weather conditions, quiet wiping without judder or squeaking, and long service life. Blended dual rubber compound guarantees a long lifetime. The kit comes in plastic-free eco-friendly packaging from our Australian warehouse.
acatana 999 Ultraflex Technology combines beam wiper performance with innovative rubber compound to achieve extreme windscreen protection and extra long lifespan.
- SIMPLE DIY INSTALLATION: This kit is easy to attach for a quick replacement. Installation process is simple – no searching for the right adapter or additional assembly necessary.
- NATURAL RUBBER BEAM BLADES: Exclusive rubber compound guarantees long-lasting wiping quality without streaking, smearing or squeaking.
- QUIET HIGH-SPEED PERFORMANCE: Special asymmetrical wind spoiler improves aerodynamics, decreases wind lift and ensures clear windshield at any speed.
- Pack of two front wiper blades
- Model: 999 Ultraflex
- Brand: acatana
How to install 999 wiper blades:
- 1. Ensure your windscreen is clean and dry.
- 2. Raise the metal arms away from the windshield.
- 3. Unhook and remove your old blades.
- 4. Install new wiper blades. Refer to the installation images.
- 5. Make sure that the yellow plastic blade cover is removed before first use.
- 6. Lower the metal arms to the windshield.
- 7. Turn on the ignition and wet the windscreen with fluid to test the new wipers for proper installation.
- Before purchasing, make sure you have your specific vehicle selected.
- Please clean your windscreen manually before installation