Windscreen washer pump replacement for your Ford Falcon BA BF FG AU EA ED EF EL 1988 – 2014. Original quality LZ-101B motor, perfect feeds water from windscreen reservoir to washer nozzles
Brand: acatana auto parts
- Ford Falcon BA BF FG AU EA ED EF EL 1988 – 2014
Reference OEM Numbers: 83BB17K624AA, 83BB17K624BA, 6140949, 6156960, 9851
- 1. Color: Black
- 2. Condition: Brand New
- 3. Material: Plastic
- 4. Quantity: 1pc
- 5. Voltage 12v
What Windshield pump do?
- Small device that pushes screenwash out off windscreen bottle, powered by motor, which creates enough pressure to push fluid by tubes for cleaning windscreen.
Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Wiper Water Pump
- Washer fluid does not spray evenly.
- No water sprays onto windshield.
- Pump doesn't engage when activate system
Easy installation – replace it by yourself.
- First, disconnect old one of tank, unscrew stopper that holds feed hoses in place.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions, attach electrical connection, hoses and reservoir.
- Make sure there is plenty of screenwash in reservoir, test.
- 1x Wiper Windshield Spray Motor
- 1x Rubber Ring Grommet
- Packaging Type: Box
- Fitment: Direct Replacement
- Always recommended to clean bottle, clear pipes prior replacement as sludge can build up in tank causes damage for new wiper fluid pump
- Please check OEM numbers, photos when placing order
- VIN number may help check compatibility