These acatana 9011 Aero Design Wiper Blades are advanced symmetrical beam wipers that ensure top efficiency even at high speed by delivering maximum windscreen contact for your Nissan Navara D40.
These wipers will seamlessly fit your:
- Nissan Navara 2005 – 2015 D40
Front Pair includes wiper blade size of:
- Front Driver: 24" / 600mm
- Front Passenger: 19" / 475mm
- Improved symmetrical wind spoiler for better high-speed performance
- Innovative beam technology for guaranteed uniform wipe
- Robust Blended dual rubber compound for a long lifetime
- Even pressure distribution across the whole length for ultimate windshield contact
- High quality spring steel beam structure for optimal windscreen pressure
Windshield wiper replacement is easy with our twin pack bundles that include popular driver and passenger side length combinations. acatana blades are precision engineered to provide excellent performance in all weather conditions, quiet wiping without judder or squeaking, and long service life. Blended dual rubber compound guarantees a long lifetime. The kit comes in plastic-free eco-friendly packaging.
acatana 9011 Technology – Contours to the curvature of the windscreen for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe. Guaranteed compatibility with your car: Connector 100% suitable for your specific vehicle.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This kit is easy to install for a quick DIY replacement. These blades conform snugly to the curves of the windshield for a superior fit.
- CLEAN, CRISP AND CLEAR: Experience an ultra-clean and streak-free windscreen with acatana windshield wipers. These automotive replacement blades can withstand rain, wind, snow, mud, dust, or any other debris that might hamper your windscreen’s visibility.
- OPTIMAL VISIBILITY: Sleek aerodynamic design withstands tough winds and decreases wind lift for the utmost visibility during driving. Driver windshield wipers also reduce snow clogging for a clear and drier view.
- Set of two front wiper blades
- Model: 9011 Aero
- Brand: acatana
How to install 9011 wiper blades:
- 1. Ensure the windscreen is clean and dry.
- 2. Raise the metal arms away from the windshield.
- 3. Unhook and remove your old blades.
- 4. Install new wiper blades. Refer to the installation images.
- 5. Make sure that the yellow plastic blade cover is removed before first use.
- 6. Lower the metal arms to the windshield.
- 7. Turn on the ignition and wet the windscreen with fluid to test the new wipers for proper installation.
- Before purchasing, make sure you have your specific vehicle selected.
- Please clean your windscreen manually before installation