acatana 907 Hybrid style Wiper Blades feature an articulated cover that improves aerodynamics and protects wipers from the elements. Built-in U-Hook arm adapter guarantees easy installation on your Toyota Camry XV50 XV70.
These wipers will seamlessly fit your:
- Toyota Camry 2011 – 2017 XV50 Sedan
- Toyota Camry 2017 – 2021 XV70 Sedan
Front Pair includes wiper blade size of:
- Front Driver: 26" / 650mm
- Front Passenger: 18" / 450mm
- Lowest noise levels on the market
- The robust framed cover protects the wiper from UV and other weather conditions
- Advanced hybrid technology for extra aerodynamics
- Superb dual rubber compound ensures uniform windscreen contact
- Universal J Hook (U Hook) connector for convenient fitment
Windshield wiper replacement is easy with our twin pack bundles, including popular driver and passenger side length combinations. acatana blades are precision engineered to provide excellent performance in all weather conditions, quiet wiping without judder or squeaking, and long service life. Blended dual rubber compound guarantees a long lifetime. The kit comes in plastic-free eco-friendly packaging.
907 Hybrid Technology delivers long-lasting performance that prevents smearing and provides superior visibility. Guaranteed compatibility with your car: U Hook Connector is 100% suitable for your vehicle.
- SIMPLE U-HOOK INSTALLATION: This set is easy to install for a quick DIY replacement. These blades ideally adhere to windshield curvature.
- LOW NOISE LEVEL: Enjoy crystal clear windscreen in silence. Superior aerodynamics decreases wind noise and wiper lift.
- GUARANTEED LONG SERVICE LIFE: Hybrid plastic cover protects the rubber from cracking and other UV damage and prevents ice and snow accumulation on the blade for the best wiping results in any weather.
- Set of two front wiper blades (2 pcs kit)
- Model: 907 Hybrid
- Fitment: U-Hook (J-Hook) wiper arm
- Brand: acatana
How to install 907 wiper blades:
- 1. Ensure your windscreen is clean and dry.
- 2. Raise the metal arms away from the windshield.
- 3. Unhook and remove your old blades.
- 4. Install new wiper blades. Refer to the installation images.
- 5. Ensure the yellow plastic blade cover is removed before first use.
- 6. Lower the metal arms to the windshield.
- 7. Turn on the ignition and wet the windscreen with fluid to test the new wipers for proper installation.
- Before purchasing, make sure you have your specific vehicle selected.
- Please clean your windscreen manually before installation