IAC Idle Air Control Valve For Suzuki XL-7 2002 – 2006 or idle air control valve (IAC actuator or valve) is a device commonly used in fuel-injected vehicles to control the engine's idling rotational speed (RPM). In carburetted vehicles, a similar device known as an idle speed control actuator is used.
Compatibility: Suzuki XL-7 2002 – 2006
Reference OEM Number: 18137-52D00, 18137-52D00, 18137-52D00
- Brand new
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
- Made from durable materials
- This valve has 3 screw holes and 15 mm plunger
The IAC actuator is an electrically controlled device, which gets its input from the vehicle's engine control unit (ECU). Although the IAC is supposed to last the vehicle's lifetime, various reasons may cause it to fail or malfunction prematurely. The most common failure mode is partial or complete jamming of the actuator (due to dirt or dust or even oil) where it cannot be smoothly controlled. The result is an engine that fails to maintain idle RPM and frequently stalls. The actuator that has stopped working due to a fault in its servomotor will need replacement.
What are the symptoms of a faulty Idle Air Control Valve?
- Engine fails to maintain idle RPM
- Engine frequently stalls
- Idling speed change
- Stalling when air con is turned on
- Other symptoms
- This valve has 3 screw holes and 15 mm diameter plunger. Please Check
- Quantity Sold: 1 pcs
- Fitment: Direct Replacement to the Original One