Acatana Aero Beam Windscreen Wiper Blades
These revolutionary 2-in-1 wiper blades provide an innovative solution to both clear and repel the elements for ultimate driving visibility. Acatana Water Repellency blades work by transferring a water-repelling coating from the wiper squeegee to the windscreen during initial use. The water-repelling coating will also help clear your windshield of harsh winter weather driving elements, such as ice, snow, and sleet.
These wipers will seamlessly fit your:
BMW 1 Series 2011 – 2019 F20 Hatch
Front Kit includes:
Front Driver: 22" / 550mm
Front Passenger: 19" / 475mm
- Water Repellency is an innovative 2-in-1 Wiper Blade + Rain Repellent that applies an Acatana water repellent coating to the windshield
- Applies Acatana water repellency technology to the windshield which causes water to bead up and roll away while driving
- Blended dual rubber compound with graphite coating for long life
- Asymmetrical wind spoiler for better windshield contact
- Patented beam technology for a uniform wipe Power wiper rubber technology
- 2 parallel high-tech springs strips
- Universal adapter included suitable for a specific vehicle
- Set of two front wiper blades
- Acatana Technology – Contours to the curvature of the windscreen for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe
The included adapter makes installation simple and easy – no searching for the right adapter or additional assembly necessary
Acatana wiper blades are precision engineered to provide excellent wiper performance in all weather conditions, quiet wiping without judder or squeaking, and a long service life
Blended dual rubber compound with graphite coating ensures smooth, quiet operation and a clean, consistent wipe.
For Optimal Water-Repelling Results:
- Ensure the windshield is clean and dry.
- Install wiper blades.
- Turn on the wiper blades and wipe dry at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spray washer fluid briefly and water repellency is activated.
- The water repellency will activate with normal blade use in wet conditions but requires more time.
Before installation, please check the original wiper arm, choose the proper adapter. Check thoroughly after installation.
Clean the dust and oil stain on the windshield before installation to avoid damaging the product and scratching the windscreen.
Examine the spring pressure of the wiper arm. Make sure the pressure strong enough for the new product
Put the blade arm up while parking to extend its service lift.