Knock Sensor for Toyota Tarago ACR30R ACR 30R Engine Detonation OEM 89615-60010 8961560010 direct OE replacements for these critical engine components, offering perfect fit, form and function for a flawless operation that protects your engine from damaging detonation. The purpose of the knock sensor is to sense unusual pulsations.
- It is an Aftermarket Knock Sensor with premium quality, which becomes the perfect replacement for the original one.
- Made of high-quality plastic and metal, lightweight and long service life.
- The installation steps are simple, no modification, cutting or drilling is required.
- Easy to install, but professional installation is highly recommended!
- According to the original factory specifications, a perfect match for the original car.
- After Professional manufacturing, the product is high accuracy and is very durable for use.
- Toyota Tarago ACR30R 06/2000 – 08/2005 2AZ L4 2.4
What is a knock sensor?
- The knock sensor identifies the high-frequency engine vibrations characteristic of knocking and transmits a signal to the ECU. The aim is to obtain the maximum energy yield by starting ignition as early as possible. Engines with a knock sensor can reduce fuel consumption and increase torque
What is the phenomenon of knock sensor failure?
- When the knock sensor fails, the vehicle cannot ignite, cannot control the deflagration, the air conditioner in the vehicle is not cooled, the compressor does not work, and the engine check indicator light flashes
- Product name: Knock Sensor
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Sensor Type: Piezoelectric Type
- OE Number: 89615-60010, 8961560010
Package includes: 1x Knock Sensor
1. Please read the model and year provided by the product, and select the product that matches your car.
2. All auto parts are double-tested by our professional inspection before leaving the factory to ensure that you receive the best quality auto products.