Remote Control Key Fob 4 Button 304 MHz Keyless For Ford Good chemical resistance, heat and corrosion resistance, and impact strength. There is no flash burr on the cover, the surface is very flat and nice. Produced by the high-precision milling machine and the size is very precise. This is a Complete Unit Including All Internals/Battery and is Ready to be Programmed and Used Straight Away
Suitable for the following models:
- Ford Falcon AU 2, 3 Series 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
- 1x Complete Remote Control fob
- 1x Battery
How to program remote control – do it yourself:
This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
- CLOSE and UNLOCK all doors using the power door locks.
- BUCKLE seat belts.
- Make sure that you don’t press the brake pedal at any time during or before the procedure.
- 1. Sit in the car with the doors closed
- 2. Turn the ignition to the ACC postition and press the rear demist button 3 times, within 5 seconds.
- 3. Within 10 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 5.
- 4. Within 10 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 4 for all other remotes.
- 5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
- 6.There is a limit of 8 remotes per car.
- 7.Your remotes are now programmed to your car.
Please note: All steps should be performed in fairly rapid succession. If you never get the initial chime or door lock cycle, that means the vehicle has never entered programming mode. You should remove key from ignition, open and close the door and start over.
If it doesn't work try the same procedure, but lock the doors before starting.