Remote Control Car Key Fob 433MHz 3 Button For Nissan
Fully tested complete remote with a battery installed
- Nissan Pathfinder R50 09/2002 – 2005
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Battery installed
How to program remote control – do it yourself:
- 1. Sit in the driver’s seat and make sure all doors are closed and windows closed
- 2. Lock drivers door with power lock switch located on the driver's door
- 3. Insert and remove the key from ignition 6 times with 10 seconds-doors will now lock
- 4. Within 2 Seconds insert the key into the ignition and turn to accessories position and lock the driver's door
- 5. Press any button on new remote-locks will cycle
- 6. Press any button on previous remotes- locks will cycle
- 7. Open the driver's door and remove key
- Before entering programming mode, have in all of the transmitters you will be using inside the vehicle.
- Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory.
- The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
- When the above procedure is unsuccessful, make sure step 4 is performed quickly as you only have 2 seconds