Windscreen washer pump replacement for your Nissan Navara D22 1997 – 2001. Original quality LZ-203 motor, perfect feeds water from windscreen reservoir to washer nozzles
- Brand: acatana auto parts
- Model: LZ-203
- Nissan Navara D22 1997 – 10/2001 Cab
- Nissan Navara D22 1999 – 10/2001 Utility
- Nissan Navara D22 1997 – 10/2001 Utility Dual Cab
Reference OEM Numbers: 28920-3Z000; 28920-0W000; 28920-1E400
- 1. Color: White
- 2. Condition: Brand New
- 3. Material: Plastic
- 4. Quantity: 1pc
- 5. Voltage 12v
What Windshield pump do?
- Small device that pushes screenwash out off windscreen bottle, powered by motor, which creates enough pressure to push fluid by tubes for cleaning windscreen.
Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Wiper Water Pump
- Washer fluid does not spray evenly.
- No water sprays onto windshield.
- Pump doesn't engage when activate system
Easy installation – replace it by yourself.
- First, disconnect old one of tank, unscrew stopper that holds feed hoses in place.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions, attach electrical connection, hoses and reservoir.
- Make sure there is plenty of screenwash in reservoir, test.
- 1x Wiper Windshield Spray Motor
- 1x Rubber Ring Grommet
- Packaging Type: Box
- Fitment: Direct Replacement
- Always recommended to clean bottle, clear pipes prior replacement as sludge can build up in tank causes damage for new wiper fluid pump
- Please check OEM numbers, photos when placing order
- VIN number may help check compatibility